Anvil Academy Update

A couple of announcements from the Anvil Academy.

First of all I would like to say thank you to Chancellor Zemira of Reumah’s Redoubt for all her hard work the past years in improving and running the Academy. She has now stepped down to spend more time with her family and take a well earned rest. We wish her all the best for the future.

I am pleased to announce the appointment of a new Chancellor, Lady Jayclin Griffonsbane. Lady Jayclin will be taking up the responsibilities of Chancellor forthwith. I hope you will join me in wishing her a warm welcome.

Test of Arms – The test of arms has normally taken place on the Saturday afternoon. In order for young cadets to be able to take part in activities on both the Saturday and Sunday we will now be holding the Test of Arms on the Friday night at 7pm at the Academy. Any citizen between the ages of 14 and 15 can take the test and if passed it will allow them to take place in battles (and monstering of course) so long as they are accompanied by an adult guardian.

The Academy will be holding a parents evening on the Friday night also showing the activities we have planned for the Saturday lessons. We will be playing host to the Imperial Orcs who will be on hand to discuss many subjects with young citizens and children alike from potions and herbs, what an item of worth is and stories.

They will also be participating in the Tests of Arms. Please feel free to join us and let us know what lessons that are planned for Saturday that you are interested in so that we know what numbers to anticipate.

Academy staff will be at the Academy tent from 6pm onwards.

1 Like