E3 2022 Coach - Mcr, Stoke, Wv, B'ham return/single

E3 2022 Coach Thursday/Sunday
Single and return tickets available £20-£55!

We will be stopping to pickup/dropoff at;

• Manchester Piccadilly Station
  • Stoke-On-Trent Station
  • Wolverhampton
  • Birmingham University North Gate
  • Dadford Road Campsite

Manchester - Stoke on Trent - Wolverhampton - Birmingham - Site

Please register HERE for your ticket and you will be sent an email with payment information shortly!

Socials

Discord Server
Facebook Group
Facebook Event

COACH/TICKET INFORMATION

Manchester - Stoke on Trent - Wolverhampton - Birmingham - Site (estimated journey time of 4.5 hrs including pickup/dropoff times)

Times will of course be an estimation but please arrive to the pickup location promptly as there is an allotted stop time we must try stick to!

Thursday Pickup/ Sunday Dropoff

Manchester = 12/ 22:30

Stoke-on-Trent = 13:00/ 21:30

Wolverhampton = 14:00/ 20:30

Birmingham = 15:00/ 19:30

Site = 16:30/ 18:00

Extra information

Times are subject to slight change - Pickup/drop off locations will be planned for as close as we can get to the main train station of that city with the exception of B’ham which would be University North Gate

Frequent trains come into Piccadilly (and Victoria station which is very close by) from outer Manchester areas, Leeds, Huddersfield, Blackpool, Glasgow, Blackburn, Accrington, Rochdale etc

It is £5 cash per person extra on the gate for Thursday arrival camping , Although I am sure most of you are already aware!

This is player run and non profit, I’m just trying to find an easier/cheaper way to get to site and hopefully help some other players out too!

2 Likes

Small reminder to book your tickets for the E3 coach ASAP if needed <3

Also Coach for E4 pre-booking is open → E4 Pre-Booking

1 Like

Reminder to get your tickets soon to avoid disappointment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya, is there any return tickets to birmingham i could only see singles and they were unavailable or smth :slight_smile: