E4 Lost and Found

Lost - Palnatoke Marauder sword

I was playing a human slave on the Sunday battle and had my weapon taken from me whilst surrendering. I haven’t seen it since and checked lost property and the monstering tent many times to no avail. Any information regarding any signs of it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

http://www.atelierdugn.com/192-thickbox/epee-longue-marauder.jpg

hi guys my keys have gone missing since Thursday night. distinctive due to having a glow in the dark elongated thing on it. probably four or five keys on there. Lost in the woods over the weekend.

Also missing one half face green orc mask with horns on it. distinctive by the little metal horns on it. Lost in the monster tent Saturday.

Found:

1. A sword ‘meaty’ sword, I took it off a wounded player during the battle on Sunday when he was taken down and rushed off from the rear guard - handed into GOD.
  2. A green scarf - kindly given to me during the Sunday battle to protect against gas, believe it was from a Navarr lass. Again handed into GOD as I couldn’t find either of you afterwards!

I lost my pendant with the way symbol on, the white rose ones, couldn’t find it during the event, but if anyone saw it that’d be awesome

keys have been found!!! yay

but still looking for my mask!!! but think it was left in monster tent which is the only problem.

I want to take this opportunity to say thank you, to everyone who took my stuff to GOD or monster.

So far I have recovered all my gear.

Swords, belts, necklaces, waterskins and my HUGE green shield.

I also know that it only takes a handful of people to ruin this system of trust.

But I thank you, all of you. :slight_smile:

(Even if my belt came back with a blooded bite mark on it. Possibly to put someone’s tooth back in. I’d hate to have taken that blow. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll second that. I lost my car keys while monstering E7, which was very nerve-wracking, but soon enough they were back at GOD. Thanks to whovever brought them in - and to all the people like them who make the system work.

I know the event is long over and I won’t get to check GOD until April, but on the off-chance anyone discovered them… I lost:

One gold necklace with a chain tassel and a blue resin rose;
one bronze pocketwatch with a flower pattern on the front;
one gold brooch with blue gemstone flowers!

If anyone came across them, I’d be glad to know - they fell off the top of a car while we were driving off-site at 10pm on Friday night, so who knows what might have happened to them, but someone might have found them! :slight_smile:

I think there was a pocketwatch of that general description came through GOD. Don’t recognise the other pieces.

May I take this opportunity to repeat the mantra:

Bring ALL found items to GOD. Keeping things “Safe” is an active hindrance to the goal of reuniting it with it’s owner.

[quote=“lostdave”]
I think there was a pocketwatch of that general description came through GOD. Don’t recognise the other pieces.

May I take this opportunity to repeat the mantra:

Bring ALL found items to GOD. Keeping things “Safe” is an active hindrance to the goal of reuniting it with it’s owner.[/quote]

Oh my gosh, that’s a good start :smiley: Thanks for letting me know, I’ll be sure to visit GOD in April and check :slight_smile:

I lost a fur-lined scabbard. The loop for the belt snapped. - If anyone has seen it you’re a star.

i lost a silver sword shaped pin with a purple gem stone in it, if anyone picked it up last event i’d very much like to get it back