Empire in the 80s

The current game year is 378, I hope everyone realises that in two years time this means we will all need to attach huge shoulder pads to their coats and have really big hair, which is all part of PD’s plan, why else would they have started the game so close to the 80s? I for one look forward to this! :smiley:

Let’s all get mallets and call it Hammer Time

When people go down to the floor it’s no longer Stay with me but The Only Way is Up.

Oh and let’s announce when it’s the first orc this and the first orc that!!!

I’m intending for my next character to have huge hair… it’ll probably be well into the 80s by that point!

No, we’re attaching huge shoulders to our coats right now because Battle Magic stopped being awful and it’ll make the coats work as mage armour. The giant rapper chain is a Pectoral. :stuck_out_tongue:

Where’s the like button…

My mullet will finally be fashionable again!

I for one welcome our new Afro-ed overlords.

New call MASS - JIVE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legally, all Urizen glowstones must now be converted to neon strips.

Poise is redefined to include David Bowie.

Several of the lineages involve dramatic hairstyles.

The Unveiled pierce their lineage features with safety pins.

Stay With Me to be renamed Never Gunna Give You up

Corvus was doing the huge shoulders thing before it was cool.

…does that make Corvus a hipster?

[quote=“Acrozatarim”]

because Battle Magic stopped being awful and it’ll make the coats work as mage armour. The giant rapper chain is a Pectoral. :stuck_out_tongue:

Corvus was doing the huge shoulders thing before it was cool.

…does that make Corvus a hipster?[/quote]

I’ll have you know my character was wearing a pectoral before Empire even existed. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve started the shoulder pad trend early…

Okay, so it sounds like the Mages have got the ‘bring back the huge shoulder pads’ thing covered, we still need Big Hair. I do like the idea of neon strip mana crystals too.

We may well have brightly glowing crystals wreathed in smoke.

Big Hair is a trapping of the Changeling lineage. :wink:

So you are saying the Summer Realm is locked into an eternal 80s phase? Makes sense, now I think about it.

Oooooooooo! I’ll have to come check 'em out…

1 Like

Anyone who has the trait of the lions main!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk