Fuel for fires?

Anyone know if there is going to be wood available for burning at site?

There should be. Hopefully there will be enough, and it won’t be full of ice like E1 last year…

I hope there is no ice again too! No fun defrosting wood before burning it!

It’s also worth noting that the wood pile is out at the far northeast end of the camp, back of where the Marchers are going to be. At least that’s where it’s marked on the map.

Ice is unlikely, soggy wood on the other hand …

[quote=“womble”]

It’s also worth noting that the wood pile is out at the far northeast end of the camp, back of where the Marchers are going to be. At least that’s where it’s marked on the map.[/quote]

Its still there.

At event 1 there was a wood pile very near the gate to the IC field, admittedly i think mostly become the orc fighting pit as a lot of it was stuff far too big to burn… is there any chance of repeating this as it is a long walk from wintermark to the wood pile :frowning:

AIUI, that wood was not intended for us to burn (though it was what I was trying to burn, until I went and bought some from a garage…)

Having a wood pile at each end of the camp would be convenient. Like having stand pipes widely spread. I suspect there’s a question of site permission, as a wood pile at the far end can be left where it is, but I reckon TS might want to tidy away a wood pile nearer the gate, when the field is in use for other events.

It’s a long walk from the wood pile to the ooc field!

Swings and roundabouts :stuck_out_tongue:!