Funky Pronoun Badges

Hey guys!

I’m going to be rolling an androgynous/enby character after my last character died, and I really don’t want to spend the whole weekend going around telling everyone to use they/them instead of female pronouns for this character since I’ve met plenty of people IC who I can’t tell beforehand OC that will probably recognise me and assume, despite my best costuming efforts. Damn fluid gender identity… shakes fist at self

Now I did see a very cool and very practical pronoun badge on a Wintermarker I met veeeeeery briefly at E3 and a couple more at E4, and I was wondering if anyone knows where they came from? Are they a PD invention or a player one that I can buy from someone? Or the sort of thing you’re expected to make for yourself?

Any info is appreciated, ta!

They are a player invention rather than a PD one - if they’re the ones I’m thinking of, then one of the players provides them to whoever needs one. They put up a Facebook post about it before E4 last year here Redirecting... - if you use FB, then I recommend commenting on the post or messaging them to ask if they’re planning on continuing it (if you don’t use FB, the post is public so should hopefully still be visible). No doubt they’ll post again in the run up to E1, we’ll have to make sure they post about it on the forum too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ah that’s exactly what I was looking for, thanks!!

2 Likes

They are available in the field, I know a few people who have picked them up at events.

1 Like