Group Archetypes

What are the group Archetypes you would like to see more of in the game? There is a Group Archtype of the wiki but it looks rather incomplete at this time:
profounddecisions.co.uk/empi … Archetypes

I personally would like to see in Wintermark more than just the “Hall” archetype as this appears on the surface of it to be the only one we have. I believe there is a “Frayed” archetype when an entire group are frayed.
Questing Knights, more obvious Questing Knights from Dawn getting into scraps with Bravo bands from League, punch up in the square that the a Reaver band from the Imperial Orcs get tied up in as they are paid to break it up.

Kyrop’s Leash are (or were, we’ve been rather dramatically depleted by battlefield casualties, which is something of an occupational hazard) possibly the Frayed group you’re looking for; our involvement last event was a little stymied by me spending most of the weekend in my tent with a bastard of a migraine (and therefore missing the big Moot where de-Fraying came up) but I’m hoping to be more vocal at E1.

I think Varushka is pretty well covered; there’s a few Cabals, a couple of Warden groups. I don’t think there are any groups of only Schlacta but that could be because they are part of the Vale/Boyar by whom they are employed, rather than as stand alone groups.

I think brass coast is just missing a pure Kohan group but is well covered for everything else.

I know of only one (alive) kohan character in the Brass Coast.

Religious groups.

I would love to see open evangelicals coming around.

For all the Virtues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urizen is fairly short on Citadels, the dedicated military groups. There’s just one big citadel (Phoenix Reach) and the odd smaller one (Eyes Overwatch is the only one I’m sure of).

I really want to see a proper full-on Weaver Cabal. Pretty much everyone in Dawn seems to be attached firmly to a House in some respect, or is a one-or-two-person type group.

[quote=“Bucklund”]Religious groups.

I would love to see open evangelicals coming around.

For all the Virtues.
[/quote]

I’d love a dedicated Sect to come out, not a sect in a group, but a sect like the Marches monastery, all dedicated to one Virtue and see how that effects the Synod game.

I’d love a dedicated Sect to come out, not a sect in a group, but a sect like the Marches monastery, all dedicated to one Virtue and see how that effects the Synod game.[/quote]

For anyone watching and thinking of this - A reasonably sized group all of whom had Congregations and the same Virtue would end up being a serious force in their Virtue and National Assembly.

Assembly of Prosperity was dominated first by the Virtuous Company, and then by the Combined Virtuous Company & Church of the Little Mother - in both instances we were almost all Congregation-Holders.

Then everyone died. :wink:

Interesting. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk