Matt Pennington posts:
"There will be a delay of around one week in getting the website and wiki and everything up and running as we try and drag ourselves out of the mud and deal with everything.
We’re still on site at the moment, but ready to wind down, but we’re going to be back on site this weekend to get the tents down and try and pack everything away. Once that’s done we can get back to the office and get everything up and running.
If anyone is free to join us and lend a hand Saturday or Sunday it would be hugely appreciated. While the weather and the site were marginally less awful than event one last year, the difference was pretty slight, so unfortunately there is still plenty to do.
Any help is hugely appreciated."