Highguard Camp Layout S3 E1 Easter 2015

Map. Version 1, but we have, it seems plenty of room.

docs.google.com/drawings/d/1HR7 … sp=sharing

I don’t know what’s different this year; maybe the master map is smaller, but it looks godawful if I export it, so that’s a GDocs link; download it to your device, and we can live in the future, in a field…

It’s a bit rough and ready, but there’s a lot of wiggle room. See you Thursday.

That is an accurate list for the Redoubt - the 5m bell is the IC group tent and Egrecreche, the 3m bell is the sleeping tent with kids in :slight_smile: - thank you!

Unbound will have:

2 x 5-metre bell tents, which we will be sleeping in at night but will also be using for meetings etc.
2 x 3-metre square gazebos, which will be playing host to an IC shisha parlour (details to follow elsewhere).

Thanks folks. ‘S the kind of info I’m lookin’ for! Ta.

Suns of Couros tents needs are as follows:
5m bell tent: Cook and IC sleeping for 2 adults
5m bell tent
7m x 5m marquee main IC tent
5m x 5m marquee
3m x 5m Geteld IC sleeping for 2 adults
We will have over 20 of us coming to this event so our IC footprint is larger to try to accommodate everyone.

Storms fury have a significantly larger main tent, will give conner a nudge for the details

Storms fury,
two 8ft x 6ft, like the one we usually bring, (if you’ve seen it.)
one 20ft x 10ft,
possibly 2 or 3 of those little 1m one, but they can be fitted in anywhere.

sorry that big one is 10m by 20m

That’s frinkin’ massive! Is that the canvas footprint or the guy footprint? If it’s the canvas footprint, it’s bigger than Cantiarch’s hold 3-poler they’ve hired off PD in the past, and larger than the footprint of the Nissed Pewt including the awning outside it…

Shattered Tower Tents for E1:

PD double Garage Tent - (Booked in name of John Neal)

• Attached 4m x 8m Awning
    PD Large Burgundian - (Booked in name of Matt Lyons)
  • Attached 4m x 4m Gazebo
    4m Bell
    4m Bell
    4m Bell
    4m Bell
    2m x 3m Wedge

Scions of Ravensfell Tents for E-1

2x 5m Bell
3x 4m Bell
1x Saxon Ridge Tent
1x 6 x 6 Awning
1x 3 x 3 Awning

Just a bell tent for the Cohort at Easter so please free up the space for the marquee…

Thanks,

Tim

yeah it does seem big now thinking about it, those are the sizes iv been given, so im guessing thats not including guies,
i think it is actually about the size of Cantiarchs, but iv never measured it, just putting up what iv been told by the owner.

[quote=“Storm”]yeah it does seem big now thinking about it, those are the sizes iv been given, so im guessing thats not including guies,
i think it is actually about the size of Cantiarchs, but iv never measured it, just putting up what iv been told by the owner.[/quote]

Proper big tent - I am guessing you’ll need lots of tent dressing to make that feel homely :smiley:

Cantiarch’s don’t have the huge marquee this year, not sure what we are having for group public tent yet.

we will have less this event as got a low turn out I think we will have 3 tents 2 bells and something else as a shelter which i have not decided yet what it will be either a wheel tent or a random shelter I throw together or a bit of both.

We are far more compact this time round

No Hire Tents

20ft * 20ft Army Marquee - Storm guys go out considerably further but can be tweaked according to need. This is the green square we used for the first two events last year.
14ft * 14ft Canvas Dining shelter - this is our usual cooking shelter probably 20 * 20 with the guys out.

6m Bell * 1(next to group tent)
5m Bell * 1
4m Bell * 2

Sorry for being late to the party.

And here’s the plan

docs.google.com/drawings/d/1HR7 … GkPe0/edit