Highguard Camp layout S4E1 Easter 2016

Hi folks

We have a new, new site, as I’m sure you’re all aware, and the Camp Planners Gestalt is pondering how to get us all to fit in the new field. So I need to know your canvas acreage needs. ASAP.

Please can one person from each group let this thread know what tentage you’re planning to bring to Easter: Group name, tents, size and purpose. As ever, IC and group tents will receive priority, tents supporting younguns or accommodating those of limited mobility will be second priority, and tents just used for personal kit dump or sleeping will be most likely to be shunted into the OC camping areas if space is tight.

Edit: Please can you note whether any of the tentage you’re mentioning is hired from PD, and under whose name.
Edit: Please also mention which Territory you’re from, since we have, historically, sectored the camp by Territory.

Serious space allocation to Nations will be starting Monday, so as near-complete a list as possible by then will help us get the space we need. Conversely, if I don’t know about a tent, it can’t be given any space. New site, new challenges. According to the “official” numbers, we “ought” to be able to fit at least as much canvas acreage onto the IC field as we had at Spernall, but the geometry of roadways and such is different, so that’s not certain at this stage. The better picture we have of our needs, the better they can be accommodated.

Edit 16 Mar: Much good info, thanks. I still need some info from some groups; I have marked [query] where it would be useful to know more. What I don’t know, I can’t allow for.
Edit 19 Mar: Please find below a copy of the GDoc for comments. If you fiddle, remember that ctrl-Z is your friend… :slight_smile: It turns out that it would be extremely useful to me to know when the Unbound Chapter and Silent Tide are planning to be arriving, because I think there’s a gap at the west end of the hedge that can be used to transfer stuff from OC camping (and parking) to the IC field.

docs.google.com/drawings/d/1j9A … sp=sharing

Casinea

Felix’s Watch
1 x 10m x 5m - IC
1 x 5m Pavillion - IC
1 x 7m x 4m Burgundian - IC

Storms Fury
1 x 7m x 10m large double masted
1 x 2m x 3m infantry tent.

Cantiarch’s Hold
1 x 5m Bell - Sleeping
1 x 4m Bell - Sleeping
1x 7m x 7m Awning - Group

Woodwych Harts
1 x 5m bell tent (IC)
1 x 3m x 3m awning (IC)

Bastion

Shattered Tower
1 x 3 Pole Marquee (7m x 12m + guys) Booked from PD in name of Matt Lyons. Chapter tent
Attached Awning (6m x 6m)
1 x 3 Pole Marquee (7m x 12m + guys) - Booked from PD in name of Scott Anderson. Nissed Pewt Pub Tent
Attached Awning (4m x 8m)
1 x 2.5mx5m - Concealment for storage trailer for pub supplies.
2 x 4m Bell - Sleeping
2 x 3m Bell - Sleeping

Cohort of the Winter Bear
1 x 7m x7m marquee - IC
1 x 4m x 4m tent behind it - IC

Zephaniah’s Lament
1 x 3m x 3m baby garage - group tent, IC social and sleeping. Going up wednesday as redcap occupied
1 x 3m bell - chapter tent, IC

Scions of Ravensfell
1 x 6x6m awning (Group meeting and eating)
3 x 5m Bell tents (IC sleeping)
3 x 4m Bell tents (IC sleeping)
1 x 4m Bell tent (Vigilant chapel)

Reumah’s Redoubt
1 x 5m x 5m Marquee (Booked from PD in the name of [query]Matt Heath[/query] - Egrecreche/group tent
1 x 4m Bell tent - sleeping tent
1 x 3m Bell tent - children’s tent

Peregrines Eye
1 x 5m x 5m square tent (IC chapter base)

Necropolis

Silent tide
6 x bell tents all potentially IC [query sizes]
Plus fire pit area

Raven’s Watch
1 x 5m Bell (booked from PD in the name of Jaci Fry) - IC
1 x 3m x 5m awning

Cenotaph
1 x 5m Pavilion - IC
1 x 5m Bell - [Query Purpose]

Reikos

Suns of Couros
1 x 8m x 6m marquee: Main group tent
1 x 5m marquee: Cooking/coffee shop tent
4 x 5m bell tent - IC sleeping
1 x 3m x 6m getteld - IC sleeping

Unbound Chapter
1 x 3m gazebo - IC
1 x 5m bell tent - sleeping

National
1 x 5m Pavilion (Chapel)

Not stated

Storms Fury - 7m x 10m for our large double masted tent, and 2m x 3m for our small infantry tent.

Hi guys. Woodwych Harts of Highguard will have one 5 metre bell tent and one 10ft x 5ft awning for our IC base of operations and carousing house. Thanks!

Craig (aka Daniel of Greatwood)

Shattered Tower…

Bastion/Reikos

PD 3 Pole Marquee - (Booked in name of Matt Lyons) - Chapter tent (20x36ft + guys)
Attached Awning (6mx6m)

PD 3 Pole Marquee - (Booked in name of Scott Anderson) - Nissed Pewt Pub Tent (20x36ft + guys)
Attached Awning (4mx8m)

Cart (2.5mx5m)

Bell (4m) (Sleeping)
Bell (4m) (Sleeping)
Bell (3m) (Sleeping)
Bell (3m) (Sleeping)

Peregrines Eye

1x 5x5m square tent for IC chapter base

Top post updated. Please note a couple of additions of needed information that I omitted in haste.

Daniel and Psi, can you let me know what Territory your chapter is from, please?

Steve, I’ve put The Shattered Tower into Bastion for now.

However, the Shattered Tower situation does raise the question as to whether we want to persist with the “camp quarters” being divided by Territory. I feel that we should; it gives a satisfying heirarchy of relationships within the Nation. I think discussion on this matter should be directed to the Highguard FB group though. I’ll start a thread there.

Oh, and there’s a link at the bottom of the thread page. Right at the bottom in the grey strip to subscribe to this thread and receive notifications of changes. Might be a good idea if the tentspace organisers/posters click that.

There will be a national chapel tent again - same dimensions as last year’s.

Cantiarch’s Hold - Casinea

5m Bell * 1 - Sleeping
4m Bell * 1 - Sleeping

20ft * 20ft Awning - Group

Hopefully not stuck at the back end of beyond too often this year.

Suns of Couros as follows:

• 8m x 6m marquee: Main group tent
  • 5m marquee: Cooking/coffee shop tent
  • 5m bell tent (x4) - IC sleeping
  • 3m x 6m getteld (x1) - IC sleeping

Reikos please. :slight_smile:

Silent tide
Necropolis
6 bell tents all sleeping but will be used as group/meeting tents if required
Plus fire pit area

Hello!

Raven’s Watch of Necropolis, here, and we have simply
a 5m Bell (hired, under Jaci Fry) and
a 3x5m awning,

both plus guys.

Thanks!

Cohort of the Winter Bear - Bastion

20x20 foot marquee
10x10 foot bell tent behind it.

Both group tents.

I think we will have the blue and white wheel tent and a 5m bell only this event

Bastion

Zephaniah’s Lament

9ft by 9ft baby garage - group tent, IC social and sleeping. Going up wednesday as redcap occupied
3m bell - chapter tent, IC

Scions of Ravensfell (SoR) - Bastion

1 x 6x6m awning (Group meeting and eating)
3 x 5m Bell tents (IC sleeping)
3 x 4m Bell tents (IC sleeping)
1 x 4m Bell tent (Vigilant chapel)

I need to know what the purpose of the tents is.

Reumah’s Redoubt:

Small White PD Marquee - Egrecreche/group tent
4m Bell tent - sleeping tent
3m Bell tent - children’s tent

If we have less than expected we’ll drop the 4m

The Raven’s Watch tent doubles as a group tent and sleeping tent. :slight_smile:

Unbound Chapter - REIKOS! (yay)

One 3m gazebo - social
One 5m bell tent - sleeping

Hello! Woodwych Harts have:

1 x 5m Bell tent (sleeping)
1 x 3m x 3m awning

Can’t wait to see you all!

Love

Fran x