IC documents that explain the Empire's workings

I’m not the only one, I’m sure, to have produced an IC document explaining the workings of one of the Imperial institutions in my own words.

Is it OK to post the text of such documents to public fora like this one?

Are you roleplaying about it, or putting it up so people can print out their own copies? Cause if the latter I don’t see a massive problem with it unless Mark Wilkin knows otherwise.

The latter, definitely. I can always put bias INTO the document after I’ve posted it and had people pick up factual errors and spelling mistakes.

We’d rather you didn’t do a document dump straight onto the forum but as long as you’re not trying to sell an argument about the institution in question then we don’t have a problem with you linking to it on something like dropbox or google docs and then calling for comments.

How does that sound?

[quote=“Mark_Wilkin”]We’d rather you didn’t do a document dump straight onto the forum but as long as you’re not trying to sell an argument about the institution in question then we don’t have a problem with you linking to it on something like dropbox or google docs and then calling for comments.

How does that sound?[/quote]

Great, I’ll look into doing something like that.

Okay!

Please find a link to a Google Document of an explanation of the Conclave’s workings below!

docs.google.com/document/d/1tmN-JUeWuZWuo2dpOJVcoAULu-xHO32MSqLjn8U2ty0/edit?usp=sharing

KNOWN ISSUES

• The document is ugly as sin! This is an artifact of uploading it to Google Doc: the one I’m handing out in the field is better looking than this. [edit] Also, that document will be printed on Thursday, so I’ve got time to incorporate any errata.

Any other comments or issues, please let me know!

[edit-edit]: The only IC bias that’s deliberately in this document is that the section about the orders being able to veto grandmasters’ allocation of funds is in tiny print at the bottom of the document. I’m not trying to leave any information out!