LARP Weapon Training event June 13th 14th weekend

I am running a LARP Weapon Training on the weekend of the 13th and 14th of June 2015.
You might know me as Vulgaris from House Orzel at Empire.

All info below, I have also created a Facebook group called “Riddle of Steel LARP Weapon Training” which includes this event.

Maximum of 40 places available.

Content:
Professionally run weapon training event using Live Action Roleplay (LARP) weapons. Structured lessons on a range of weapon combat principles and varied weapon techniques. Specially designed combat games. Performance enhancement strategies. Individual tournament and team tournament. Free digital download of LARP weapon training manual.
Instruction starts at 9am each morning and will go on until at least 5pm each evening.

Instructors:
Highly experienced instructors with decades of experience instructing at both LARP and Historical European Martial Arts (HEMA) events. key instructors have won multiple tournaments at national and international LARP and HEMA events including The Gathering, Renewal, Empire, Avatar and Fight Camp.

Venue:
Plumpton Scout HQ, North Barnes Lane, Plumpton Green, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 3EB
Indoor sleeping (no tents needed) kitchen, toilets and showers. Outdoor grass areas used for lessons and combat games.

Equipment:
Comfortable fighting clothes and footwear.
Bring your own LARP weapons including shields and thrust safe spears. A range of weapons and shields available to borrow on request.

Cost:
£80 for a two day ticket where you can arrive as early as 7pm on Friday evening and leave as late as 6pm on Sunday.
£40 for a one day ticket, sleep over if required.

Please contact Mark Gilbert for a booking form and payment instructions.
PM through Facebook or email markgilbert@live.co.uk