Last minute thread of oncoming eventness

Its time to play the music
Its time to light the lights…

We are but 3 days away from the second Empire of 2019.

So how’s your preparation going? What are you looking forward to? You can also use this thread to flail wildly about anything you still haven’t got finished :slight_smile:.

1 Like

I have a dress to finish. And another one to make. And two hoods.

I am looking forward to Jotun stuff. But most of all looking forwards to my SoP in the national assembly…lots keen

2 Likes
  1. Finish The Oathwright
  2. Everything else
  3. Catch plane
3 Likes

Got some toggles to sew on my coat which I didn’t manage before E1.
Make a big batch of home made fudge for selling. Make an IC looking label for said jar of fudge.
Make two belt flashes.

Then panic that the order I made on Mytholon 10 days ago, hasn’t arrived yet.

1 Like

Nothing new for me this event, so just pull it out the shed and load it in the car.

1 Like

Warm weather outfits for three of us still not started; we only have outfits suitable for Sarvos, not Northampton… Well, I know what I am doing for the next few days…

1 Like

Get thee to Primark and get some thermals sir :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Looking at an over-robe actually, since I have the machine out already. I have some nice fake fur for the lining (just in case it shows) - I just need to get my wife and daughter to stand still and let me measure them.

Thermals are not a bad idea as another layer though…

1 Like

At some point I will actually write up the narrative form of Echoes of the Labyrinth volume 7a.

Probably Thursday at this rate. (Typesetting and printing is the easier part!)

2 Likes

Baking, shopping, planning what I’ll need and what laundry I need to do in advance of actually packing anything…

2 Likes

Packing, finish my mask for Zoria, finishing writing some ritual performances, contact some people (whoops!), bottle up the honey rum…

2 Likes

trying to find a plain long sleeve shirt for monstering. every time i forget till the last second

Looking for fishing waders that are in breif. And scouting for stilts or getting a small row boat…