Lost Property - Event 4 2013

So I lost my spire stole somewhere on the field after dark on Saturday night likely in one of the tents that I visited briefly or possibly just in transit. It hadn’t shown up in lost property when I checked after time out on Sunday.

It is beige, lined in a brown fabric, not that long and at both ends has the symbol for Shatterspire (the runes Mawrig and Evrom just touching each other) in green.

If it shows up anywhere I’d quite like the physrep back, and hence please let me know if you have it/find it. Returning it to the Shatterspire tent in uptime at next event is also hereby suggested as a hilarious thing to do if you have it.

I think I might have found it in the Brass Coast camp when we took down the Handful of Dust tent. I took something matching that description to lost property quite a while after time out.

Found and handed into GOD: Green woollen cloak.

When packing down the Crimson Foxes tent in the league we found a green woollen cloak with a hood, as none of us could remember anyone with it coming to the tent we popped it into lost with a note attached saying where it came from.

Lost - E4

Wicker water carrier, with rope shoulder strap and cloth and a bottle inside. Fell of my shoulder in the Mass Battle on Saturday Morning. If anyone has it or knows where it is could you let me know please.

Thank you

Claire
AKA Corra Halle - Marches

Thanks a lot. I’ll grab it next event then.

[quote=“Malselene”]So I lost my spire stole somewhere on the field after dark on Saturday night likely in one of the tents that I visited briefly or possibly just in transit. It hadn’t shown up in lost property when I checked after time out on Sunday.

It is beige, lined in a brown fabric, not that long and at both ends has the symbol for Shatterspire (the runes Mawrig and Evrom just touching each other) in green.

If it shows up anywhere I’d quite like the physrep back, and hence please let me know if you have it/find it. Returning it to the Shatterspire tent in uptime at next event is also hereby suggested as a hilarious thing to do if you have it.[/quote]

When I was in lost property doing my usual arrow bucket hunt at about 4.30pm there was one of those sashes there- I’d know them anywhere seeing as I made them :slight_smile:

LOST

A three legged stool with leather seat, standing roughly a foot and a half high. I lost it at E1, and it never showed up in Lost Property. Last seen in the Merrik’s tent in the Marches. Reward offered!

SWITCHED - A hurricane lantern with orange LEDS was left in place of my hurricane lantern with an orange dome. The mix up happened in the Eternal Family tent, I believe on the Saturday night

Lost at E4: Shoulder bag with purple handles and trim with dangly coins on made of woven reed stuff, containing among other things a song book and some purple leather gloves.

Lost during the battle on Sunday at E4:

Drinking rat.

If you have it I’d advise against drinking through it and under no circumstances should you squeeze it.

It was a zero point undead rat at one point and I think it may have scampered off to play with the undead on the battle field…

Lost at E4
Leather tankard embossed with ring of thorns with tree in the centre. Lined with beeswax. Probably with 2 jars containing alcohol and 2 small jars/shot glasses.

Dagger loaned to group round the Foxden fire on Sat night as per tradition. Found different dagger which was handed in to God. Simple straight design with red leather grip.

Cheers

Lost 1 tomahawk about a foot and a half long. Plain metal head, dark brown haft.

I’ve got lost property from Event 3(!), what’s the odds it still being at GOD if it’s been handed in?

Missing a water bottle, it’s a plastic inner in a brown leather outer, with a wooden stopper and a thin shoulder strap.

When I went to GOD at E4 they had a box of ‘this event lost property’ and a box of ‘earlier events lost property’.
Several items in each so don’t give up hope…

…you sinner :wink:

I had a water carrier left somewhere during a battle at E3
It is a large black leather container with bright yellow lacing, big enough for a 5L bottle
Has never turned up at lost property
If it has ended up in your things please return to me Highguard sometime

[quote]LOST

A three legged stool with leather seat, standing roughly a foot and a half high. I lost it at E1, and it never showed up in Lost Property. Last seen in the Merrik’s tent in the Marches. Reward offered![/quote]

It’s a while ago now so I’m trying to wrack my brain - I remember seeing the stool on the Monday morning of the event but think that someone collected it along with a load of other stuff which had been left behind on Sunday night and said they knew whose it was and would return it. Anything left in our tent at the end of any weekend gets handed in to Lost Property. Sorry I can’t be more precise.

Stella
aka Rowan Merrick