No Rest for the Wicked - Vox Populi

Greetings denizens of the Empire. Did you know that in the far-flung future of the Empire, there is only war?

Okay, so I feel a little bad for being the first person to advertise another LARP here, but that’s not stopping me doing it.

No Rest for the Wicked is a game of swashbuckling, adventure, trading and politics on the far reaches of the Imperium. In case you hadn’t guessed, it’s based on the Warhammer 40,000 universe. It’s a Scotland-based LARP that’s been running for just over a year now. You can find more information on the game on our website: www.norestforthewicked.org.uk

I talked to a few people at E4 about our upcoming event, Vox Populi. It’s a high-combat event set on a war-world, and we’re looking for crew (though we don’t mind more players) to help us out. The event is on the weekend of the 25th to the 27th of October at Douglaswood Scout Camp, near Dundee (the one in Scotland).

Basically, this is just to give people I talked to at the event a way to get more information, as well as providing some information to the many (many many many lots) of you that I didn’t get to talk to.

If you’re interested in crewing, send an email to crew@norestforthewicked.org.uk
If you’re interested in playing, or just want more information, you can contact us at storytellers@norestforthewicked.org.uk
If you just want to pester us, we have a forum and a Facebook page (www.facebook.com/NoRestLARP) that you can post on. :wink:

Be seeing you,

Yoda
No Rest for the Wicked