Purely OC notice, as people may need some prep time: Next event, the Navarr are holding Autumnfest. A beer brewing competition, in association with the Alehouse and Brewers Union.
If anyone would like a digital copy of the flyers that were out last event, and are being handed round by Navarri travellers, drop me a line.
If you want to put up a picture of the flyer up on here it’s cool to advertise events, festivities, competitions and the like. You’ll just need to host the image somewhere, imgur.com is a good choice if you don’t already have a place to put it.
Ah wonderful, in that case:
Exact details are still being worked out, will update here as soon as they are confirmed.
Time: Saturday 5pm. In the public space of the Navarri camp.
- Entrants can submit as many different beers as they like.
- Entrants can submit as much beer as they like, to allow demonstrations of prosperity.
- There is no minimum volume required for entry, to allow even the smallest brewery to have Pride, however at least 1 pint is advised, for judging purposes.
- Beers will be judged out of 30 (10 from each judge), and the judges decision is final.
- After the competition, any remaining beer will be available to imperial citizens for a donation. This will be operated as a Freeborn-style “honesty” bar with a suggested donation of 3 rings per pint. Profits will go towards the cost of building a College of Summer Magic.
Silly question: Does it have to be home brewed beer? My home brew will stand up fine again others, but is not up to the quality of bought beer.
Yes! It is a beer brewing competition!
Unless Mr Morland or Mr Wychwood etc themselves attend!