Paragons and Exemplars

My apologies for the intrusion.

I have been working on religious icons for a while (see the art thread) and I have noticed that Urizen has never had a Paragon or an Exemplar, with the possible exception of Kala, who is shown as pre-Empire but is described as Urizen in the biography of Avigliana.

Is there anyone in Urizen who has an interest in Kala that I could come and talk to in the field at E1?

It could well be something you could talk to my Character (Palladius) about.

I’m actually planning something concrete which may be directly related to this.

Of course I don’t have any more information than is on the wiki - at the moment… :question:

There are a couple of mentions in the various urizen history bits of others who might also be eligible but who have not yet been successful.

Hadrian of Apulian on the Spiral territory wiki page is an Exemplar of Loyalty that could have been / could be in the future

profounddecisions.co.uk/empire-wiki/Spiral

I disagree on the applicable virtue, but that’s for on the field.

If we could find names I would put forward The Last Watch of the Spiral Heliopticon, either a single leader or as a group, in regards to loyalty.

I was thinking of bringing glory cough proper reverence to Exemplars which have already been recorded, rather than recognising new ones (Isaella is next on my list), and I have a plan to flesh out the information on the Wiki.

But it sounds like there are many interesting conversations to be had!

Expect to be visited. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Ricohard”]I disagree on the applicable virtue, but that’s for on the field.

If we could find names I would put forward The Last Watch of the Spiral Heliopticon, either a single leader or as a group, in regards to loyalty.[/quote]

You don’t necessarily need names - the Marked don’t have names - but now we enter the realm of IC field conversation…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk