Possible player event in London in May (before E2)

Market research! IC social sanctioned event in London before next mainline Empire event. What interest would there be?

Date: probably Sat May 9
(possibly Sun May 10 or Sun May 17)
Event size: 50ish players
Approx cost: £10 inc buffet food
Timing: late afternoon to around 10pm
Plot: bring your own!
IC location: House of Seven Mirrors, Holberg

Considering charging small amount of IC money with which to pay IC musicians.

Public info on House of Seven Mirrors:
docs.google.com/document/d/1vze … Qkj1y8/pub

Could well be interested depending on the exact date :smiley:

Weekend of 17th is not good for me FWIW.

Unfortunately location and finances will put this out of reach. I hope it goes well for you all though.

Theoretically, yes although I need to double check dates.

But it depends on where exactly the pub in London is, and what the IC charge would be.

Sounds great but can’t do that dates (If I could I would be offering to supply music :slight_smile: )

Highly tempting.
I’d be coming from about an hour north of London.

I might bring my violin, but (to borrow McGonigle’s words with inverted meaning)

(Calculation: “50ish” multiplied by “small”, apportioned among musicians…)

I’m assuming that “London City” means fairly central so that driving would be inadvisable, so it’d be a train journey with kit and costume, plus potentially violin and perhaps music and stand.

McGonigle: If short of cash, I’m sure your character will find someone willing to buy goods or services, or perhaps even a promissory note.

Roz: I believe my character gave yours a card at the recent solstice.

[quote=“Canashir”]

I might bring my violin, but (to borrow McGonigle’s words with inverted meaning)

(Calculation: “50ish” multiplied by “small”, apportioned among musicians…)[/quote]

I’m just the broker :wink:

The venue is the London Stone (an Eerie pub) right next to Cannon Street station.

which is still in my still-packed kit! Somewhere!
To email…!

I hope to confirm the venue tomorrow (Saturday) in which case bookings open this Sunday 19 April, 8pm.

FB event site: facebook.com/events/1571624009790228/
Event booking site: rozhorton.com/sevenmirrors/

Thank you for organising that! Looking forward to next time.

Seconded this really was a lot of fun and more of this sort of thing! :slight_smile: