Priests of Loyalty Contact Details

Calling all Priests of Loyalty!

At the last event it was agreed by those present at the Assembly to pass on corresponding details via your Cardinal, Jared - which I will attempt to do now.

I want to avoid IC forum discussions or Facebooking but could people just reply to this thread with their IC name and location to introduce yourselves. Please then send me an email address or other contact details by private message and I’ll update and distribute my contact sheet to those who get in touch. This will hopefully support IC correspondence and bonding within the Assembly, which is very much my IC and OC intent.

Of course people may have IC or OC reasons for not being contactable, which I will respect by not hounding anyone for their details!

OC: Henry Who Hates Forums

IC: Brother Jared of the Suns of Couros Chapter, Highguard; Steward of the Dead, Magister of Winter, Cardinal of the Path of Loyalty

I am Lunetta Sanguineo of the Gilded Horn Carta of the League. I currently reside in Sarvos, but may be moving in the foreseeable future; I will, of course, keep you updated.

I don’t seem to be able to PM you with contact details, though I may just be failing at forums? Are you able to PM me?

I believe you have to make 3 posts on the forums before you are allowed to PM to validate that you’re a real person or something. So post then try again!

Argh, one more post! Attempt number two…

Edit: I am apparently real! Many thanks :slight_smile:

Pretty sure you already have details for me. Tancred De Rondell, nominally based in Astolat but tends to travel about plenty.

Uskolli of the Sussivari (aka senator fox-head), senator for Kallavesa. Though I’m actually based in Sermersuaq.

And I can’t PM either, so maybe this will help…

Yes it does!

OC: Henry Who Hates Forums

IC: Brother Jared of the Suns of Couros Chapter, Highguard; Steward of the Dead, Magister of Winter, Cardinal of the Path of Loyalty

Tangent: Was a new Gatekeeper appointed from the Assembly of Loyalty? (He/she/it is not in my notes)

Yep, me, I figured I was on your notes as you definitely asked my citizen number.