Pyre Clan and roleplay

Hey guys

I want to know how the finger been cut off and tattoo cut into faces went down. Was it too much or was it a nice bit of roleplay. Do you want more of that kind of thing or more roleplay as in other things and what suggestions do you have?

What’s your view of the new pyre clan tribe of the orcs???

Mike

[quote=“michael barley”]Hey guys

I want to know how the finger been cut off and tattoo cut into faces went down. Was it too much or was it a nice bit of roleplay. Do you want more of that kind of thing or more roleplay as in other things and what suggestions do you have?

What’s your view of the new pyre clan tribe of the orcs???

Mike[/quote]

I know that I got an amazing, touching bit of roleplay out of regrowing the fingers of someone who’d had them cut off.

In a similar vein…

Anyone who fought on the saturday:
If you knowingly had contact with a Pyre Clan orc, we would really love your feedback!

(We were almost all using axes, chanting “pyre” and other things, and had groin flaps with axe heads on. Some of us has non-PD orc masks.)

I lost a finger and enjoyed roleplaying it.

I particularly enjoyed being able to say: “They took my potions, my Rune Plate and my finger.”

And my Pride :frowning:

I didn’t go anywhere near any genitalia. I was well behaved and just took fingers LOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: