Quest Slots

Firstly, I’m really pleased to see the return of these. Having known slots when we can turn up and make ourselves useful/have some bonus monstering fun is incredibly useful when organising our time.

Two questions though: Firstly, should be turn up at monster on the dot of the start of our time slot, then expect to get made up (if necessary)? Or do we need to turn up earlier than that in order to get organised?

For my usual monstering I tend to dress myself as ‘generic orc of tribe I suspect I’ll be playing several members of today’ (which is usually well known from the Military Council briefing). For the quest slots, will be want to prep ourselves as barbarian orcs again, or will more information come out to tell us what we are?

Mostly I’m thinking that the more we know before our slot, the better prepared we can be.

This question is a good one

This is a question I was wondering too, do we turn up on the dot or an hour before, could be quite important.

Given these are good questions - I’ll pop over and ask James on the Skirmish High Kommand and let you know the answer - it might be an e-mail PeeDee job but at least you’ll know.

Kay I have this from the team:

I’ll keep an eye out to see if the question gets asked again and if need be I can FAQ-it.

[quote=“Andy Raff”]Kay I have this from the team:

I’ll keep an eye out to see if the question gets asked again and if need be I can FAQ-it.[/quote]

Cool, thanks for checking for us! :slight_smile: