“No country can act wisely simultaneously in every part of the globe at every moment of time.” - Henry Kissinger, United States Secretary of State and National Security Advisor
So! Winds of Trade (and diplomacy)! Significantly earlier than usual. You can read the details here → https://www.profounddecisions.co.uk/empire-wiki/The_art_of_restraining_power
A quick summary would be:
- SUMAAH - intrigued by new Doctrines
- ASAVEAN ARCHIPELAGO - Big temple of the Way in Nemoria - hurrah!
- CITADELS OF AXOS - The opportunity to sell liao to the Axou has ended; there have been scholars spreading information about Axou religion with the Empire (i’m just updating that page now).
- PRINCIPALITIES OF JARM - Seems good, but the shine has gone off slightly.
- FARADEN - Cordial, interested in roads and trading enclaves, and still hungry for gloaming
- SARCOPHAN DELVES - herb production has returned to normal, rumours of dubious dealings with orcs
- COMMONWEALTH - I imagine they sigh a lot and shake their heads
- OTKODOV - Grudgingly recongise the new embassy, and offer assorted ongoing deals.
As always, this stuff is of most interest to people interested in foreign trade - but there’s also plenty there to discuss if you are a priest or intrested in diplomacy.
#Dontyouknoweremissingya, #Bouncingofthethirdkind, #Gnaxosticismrules