Vales within Varushka

I’ve been on a long dive into the wiki trying to learn as much as I can about the world, but one thing I haven’t been able to find yet is lists of existing Vales.

Do PD keep any lists of noteable vales that people can come from, or is it considered that Varushka (and pretty much everywhere within the empire) can support as many places as people can come up with.

The latter.

Players and Plot have named/created various vales over the past few years, but if you want to come from one few people have heard of before now - you’re at liberty to make up your own.

1 Like

As @Emmanovi says, it’s the latter. Best to think of it like towns in England - there’s big cities, and small towns that are basically hovels, and you’re never going to know about all of them.

If you’re making up a Vale, it’s not a bad idea to have a look at the maps available on the Wiki, to get a sense of how close you might be to an existing location, etc. If you’re looking for one to join, then your best bet is to pop over to the Varushka FB group for a chat :slight_smile:

1 Like