Who would play you in the Empire movie?

Which actor do you think could capture your awesomeness?
I am undecided… but having watched a lot of Hemlock Grove recently I propose Kandyse McClure from Battlestar Galactica. She’s tiny but badass. :smiley:

Iulian brought to you by David Thewlis, Remus Lupin in the Harry Potter films. The makeup job would be heavy, and the major problem would be the trick photography required to make him look so tall. (Iulian-in-my-head is taller than me.)

I’m basically playing Marilyn Monroe, so it’s probably only fair she plays me in the movie :wink:

Your choice of “cute nerd” for Percival; Toby Maguire, maybe?

Malachai died and occasionally dropped into my Yorkshire accent (DAMN YOU MARCHERS!) so I’m tempted to say Sean Bean. :stuck_out_tongue: The guy who played Prince Caspian is another option - I was definitely aiming for “inspiring leader” and “beautiful hair.”

EDIT: I am an idiot and put the wrong name in. :blush:

Vincent Price is the voice in my head.

Michael Emerson because who doesn’t love a good villain?

Peter Cushing for Caranthese.
Steve Zahn for Silas.

Depends on the genre.

As a cameo bit-part in an otherwise straight hero’s journey, Martin Freeman.
As the lead’s confidant and confessor in a Senatorial corruption thriller, Paul Bettany.
As a long-suffering bureaucrat in a black comedy about the Civil Service, Damian Lewis.
As a wacky-

-no. Barak does not do wacky.

uhh… Really difficult one for Halwende. I’m actually going to go with Rutger Hauer as I reckon he could pull off the “strange mindset” of the character. Although you would need to get him to let himself go a LOT :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, Senator?

Suspect most of us would be CGI - ed …

Cuba Gooding Junior.

weta

Zooey Deschanel, famous for deadpan and playing manic pixie dream girls.

I’m afraid I couldn’t get away with any answer other than Hugh Jackman

I think this chap has prior form for playing cocky sods.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Mia Wasikowska, she has always reminded me of myself.

Or Patrick Stewart.

I think of Lunetta as a little bit like Miranda Otto’s portrayal of Éowyn in the LOTR movies. (Though with far less fighting prowess)

I think it would be either Liam Neeson

Viggo Mortensen

both good actors and I do think liam neeson would be quite awesome.

Steven Segal. Cos he also cooks (or one of his other characters does…).