Winds of Fortune E4 2019 ++A BROKEN FRAME++

Conjunctions! Get your how conjunctions here! I’m practically cutting me own froat with these lovely juicy conjunctions of the Sentinel Gate! Read all abahtem here -> http://bit.ly/WoF_Broken_Frame

As always, this is a round up of conjunctions of a commony martial nature that have been identified by the civil service and egregoes, with notes from war scouts as to things that might be achieved by exploiting them.

Each one mentions the people likely to be interested in the conjunction - this isn’t intended to be a list of who’s “allowed” to go on them just a suggestion for who might be interested in their outcomes.

Obviously there are other conjunctions as well - some have already been touched on in earlier winds of fortune, others are simply not public knowledge. The ones rounded up in this wind of fortune tend to be the more martial in nature but that is not always the case.

As always, be aware that depending on the number of skirmish crew available, the size of the conjunctions might be increased between now and the event. They will be fixed Friday afternoon at time-in. Please check the conjunctions early Friday evening to confirm the gate size (using detect magic, a ref, and the gate itself as per usual).

I think we have maybe one or two more Winds of Fortune to go before Brooklyn. I mean before I can sleep. So we should be done by midnight, Paragons willing.

#DepecheModeAreBetterThanJoyDivision, #ICantStopDoingMockerny, #Gertcha

1 Like