Wind of Fortune number nine is the other half of the trade winds - the three local human nations the Empire has contact with - Faraden, the Iron Confederacy, and Axos. You can read about diplomatic developments with them here ->http://bit.ly/2lWoF_Small_But_Nearby
Of particular interest here are:
- Calls for aid rebuilding one of the citadels of Axos
- Urging from an Skarsind preacher to help the oppressed Axou orcs escape to the Empire
- A bounty placed on the heads (or hearts) of three Imperial citizens
- An imminent visitation from Suranni “freedom fighters”
- And the usual round up of trade opportunities and delegations
What’s missing from this wind of fortune are some specific trading opportunities with Axos - they get a wind of fortune all their own which should (all things being equal) be the next one up once I have dotted some t’s and crossed some i’s.
This Wind of Fortune is another Stephen Kirkbride production. We should also wish him well in his weekend of live-roleplaying and CRUSHing his enemies.