Our second Wind of Fortune of the day concerns the Three Watchers - the immense statues of a trio of Highborn warriors, each representing one of their three armies, that now adorn the pass form Morrow to Zenith. You can read about them here -> http://bit.ly/WoF_Three_Soldiers
Consecrated with true liao, the statues have significant effects.
- They terrify the Druj who will not go near them
- They provide a morale boost to any Urizen or Highborn army attacking from Morrow into Zenith, or protecting against an attack from the opposite direction
- They provide a major boost to the Highborn ability to resupply their armies for the next year
- For the next year every Highborn character with a military unit can upgrade it using fewer wains of mithril
- The Highborn assembly can use a mandate to encourage their armies to adopt one of two new strategies - to spread the word of the Way when fighting or to put the hated Druj to the sword