Winds of War

Soooo… Are we getting winds of war this time? Or do we find out the outcome of the military campaign when we hit the field? :wink:

It’s been delayed, but is actively being worked on.

I kinda like the idea of everyone rushing to the generals tent at time in to find out what happened over the season, but it is a bit impractical:D

It’s been updated …

“The Winds of War
The wars with the barbarian orcs continue. More will be reported soon.”

More helpfully we have fully reclaimed Segura at least

profounddecisions.co.uk/empi … of_fortune

There will be more information coming. But look! Heresy!

You got heresy, we got pests…

And our internal discussion has now gone to “how do we physrep pet boggarts” :smiley:

Stuffed boggarts. Much easier.

Alternatively, I know someone who has actually produced a pet (psychotic) dodo before…

Hey I’m not Varushka I don’t get Heresy unless some beight spark moves the anarchists to Skarsind. But then we can have our own hunt

ahem Blasphemy.

noted
step 1) move heretics to wintermark.
step 2) fail to mention this
step 3) profit?

:smiley:

Technically they could be heretical as well as blasphemous if they also reject doctrine as well as promote false virtue.

[quote=“Ricohard”]

Technically they could be heretical as well as blasphemous if they also reject doctrine as well as promote false virtue.[/quote]

You do not want to start playing the semantics game with me, friend…

While it is true that we have not observed them not to be heretics, I question the decision to refer to them by a quality we have merely no evidence that they don’t have, rather than one they by definition do have.

[/takingthisfartooseriously] :wink:

I suppose you could argue that it’s a heresy against the Doctrine of Seven?

Anyway, all this business with boggarts is making me want to introduce some Dark Crystal to the game. Tie 'em up, shoot lazor beams [sick] at them with an artefact of Kimus, and extract their essence. Can’t go wrong :smiley:

Can be, but they may just think that Anarchy auras are fun for all the family without making any statements about their doctrinal validity. :wink:

[quote=“MorkaisChosen”]

Can be, but they may just think that Anarchy auras are fun for all the family without making any statements about their doctrinal validity. :wink:[/quote]

Hey, wow. Is it blasphemy to arrange for malign auras that benefit you in economic terms if you don’t believe that they are beneficial to the human spirit?

Or using aura’s of false virtues in order to encourage development of the true virtues. I’m thinking a variant of Lucidian Blasphemy, aura’s of true virtues are a crutch which prevents the soul from developing virtue of it’s own. Aura’s of false virtues can be used to promote the spirtual development of true virtue.

Because I needed more backup character ideas.

[quote=“McGonigle”]

Or using aura’s of false virtues in order to encourage development of the true virtues. I’m thinking a variant of Lucidian Blasphemy, aura’s of true virtues are a crutch which prevents the soul from developing virtue of it’s own. Aura’s of false virtues can be used to promote the spirtual development of true virtue.

Because I needed more backup character ideas.[/quote]

“The denigration of the Paragons and the Paths of Virtue. This includes promoting False Virtues and the teachings, or example, of False Exemplars or False Paragons.”

So… holy shit the law is Slightly Unclear! I think you’d get full of Condemnation still, but you could make the argument.

I suppose the argument would be, how do you create an aura of a False Virtue while being Virtuous?

Some sort of trumpet of Anarchy? Or possibly a kazoo?