Discordlink?

is there a discord?

if so can someone link it

Hi. I’ve just PMed you an invite.

Could I get one of those, if possible?

1 Like

May I also get a link please

Can I also get a lil dm for a link please ?P)

1 Like

A link to the Discord can’t be pinned as they do expire - this is a deliberate choice to avoid bots.

@ShakyT @Peck have you folks got one yet? If not, I’ll send it through.

Thanks. I havent got a link yet.

1 Like

I would also like a link to the discord

1 Like

What sort of thing gets posted on the Discord? I didn’t want to miss anything important, but something about Discord brings out my *old man shouts at cloud.gif*

:grinning_face:

1 Like

Nothing online is essential but there is much more activity on Discord and Facebook that there is here. Personally, I’d love to see more activity here but it’s difficult to reverse such a strong trend to social media away from message boards.

Could I get a link to the discord too please?

1 Like

I’d love to get the link as well, if it’s not any bother? Excited to see the discord.

1 Like

I’d love one too please!! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Triska

Just joined the Forum

Pls could you send Discord link?

Ricardo!

1 Like

Could I get a discord link please?

1 Like

Hey sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but would it be possible to also get the discord link? Sorry for the trouble! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Could possibly get the link too?

1 Like