Do you have any musical plans?

This downtime I have been devouring the wiki music brief for Varushka, as I moved my character over from Highguard last event.

This evening I found reference to a tune that I recognised from a childhood tape I used to play relentlessly, and have found some on-brief dance steps that traditionally go with it which I’m super excited about. I’ve written some verses in English for it (it’s a Serbian tune/dance) and I’m really looking forward to trying it out when my household aren’t asleep (sshhhh!).

Do you have any plans, either practicing existing music or finding new things?

1 Like

Not so much the dancing, but I have a pile of songs to print out and some drum rhythms to work out to go with them all…

I spent the Longest Dark filking furiously, I now need to spend more time singing :slight_smile:

1 Like

My musical plans involve listening to you, and coming up with an excuse not to get roped into dancing.

2 Likes

… how are you with a tambourine? Because someone who can keep a clear beat would be handy. :wink:

Plans lots. I’ve got about 12 songs to record and upload to SoundCloud and chords to work out to musically accompanying them and a throat singing duet to memorize and practice. Time for all of this? none whatsoever :joy:

2 Likes

Time for all of this? none whatsoever

So much this

1 Like