EMPIRE players Blood Bowl League

I hope this finds you well in these strange times…

I was thinking a while ago that being an Egregore at the moment is quite surreal, so I floated the idea that I could run an online game for some Orc Players. This ended up being a Blood Bowl League for Orcs and a League for Non-Orcs, 22 players in total and more than 120 matches played.

These matches take about 90 minutes each & during these games, the Imperial Orc folks would chat on Discord with each other, so there is a lot of catching up and chatting being done! We are currently in the play-off stage of the current season and my daughter is building a Championship belt with ALL the glitter that she lay her hands on (which is a lot), for the winner to wear with pride.!

The reason for posting this here is that I am doing a 2nd season of this, and if any of you know any crew or players that may want to join a Blood Bowl 2 League that is full of Empire Players and a reason to simply mingle online, then please point them in my direction as they are more than welcome… (Its Blood Bowl 2 on Steam!)

If you know anyone that plays Empire and / or may be interested then please get them to PM me or head to https://www.facebook.com/groups/1004148526700463/ and request to join!

We need to know who wants to get stuck in by October 7th!

Thanks for listening!

Ed (IO Egregore)

1 Like

I bloody love blood bowl.
But no longer have a working pc :frowning:

That’s a shame but if things change then I am intending to keep running these leagues so just keep me in the loop and give me a shout!

2 Likes

Hi!

I can’t figure out how to PM in Discourse, so I’m just going to reply to this thread.

Is it too late to sign up? I’m a total noob at Blood Bowl, but it sounds like it could be a fun to way to hang out :slight_smile:

Click on someone’s Icon or name and there should be a blue button that says Message you can click to PM them :slight_smile:.

Thanks!

I swear I tried that, but I didn’t see anything. It’s showing up now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Drowsy,

If you fancy it and have the game, find me on Facebook and pm, will send you the links, etc…

PLUS, we do have some other new players too!

KR,

Ed Thurlow