Good online multiplayer games

I find it a lot easier to hang out with people online if we’re doing something together, so here’s a thread for good online games to play together while lockdown is still on.

Roll20 and tabletop simulator are my go to lockdown online gaming fix. Otherwise divinity original sin

1 Like

Armello is great little four person digital boardgame that I’ve just started playing with folks. You’re one of four heroes trying to take the throne from the corrupted King by any means necessary. It’s got lots of diversity in it’s playstyles and you can customise your heroes once you’ve chose them as well. You’ve also got a bunch of different routes to victory everything from kicking in the front door of the palace and killing the king, curing him, surviving long enough for him to die and you proclaimed his heir and that’s even without the option of becoming a rot infested monster. Add all that to a beautiful selection of art and animation plus the all important fact that you can get through a game in about an hour. I’m dead impressed :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Talisman is another good digital boardgame for groups hanging out together online.

1 Like

Sea of Thieves is a great game for groups of 4 to hang out on a pirate ship and sail the seas together. Not a board game but still always found it can be a lovely game to hang out in whether you want a chill adventure or a more thrill seeking time

1 Like