So after sitting on my OG character setup, I’ve made a few changes I’m gonna stick with.
Before I’d gone full magic and rituals, however I’ve made so changes to accommodate room for future growth and development, depending on what I experience.
As it stands, I have a pretty good vision of Gideon, how he reacts and what he’s looking for in Anvil. He was separated from his family when he was younger and found himself in a small village in Reikos. He was shown some things by a wandering chirurgeon, from which learnt to do some basic healing, but he also discovered he had a knack for the arcane. He managed to get some money together with his basic healing knowledge and asked a magister on the outskirts of the Great Forest of Reikos to teach him how to harness it. He found his own mana site and made a friend and lifetime partner in the process. Now they make their way to Anvil to further their knowledge and do their part to support the citizenry, human or orc alike.
- Extra Spell x2
- Spring Lore
// Sacred Hands of Life
// Blood of the Hydra)
- Mana Site
- Simple Black Trousers & White Shirt (My wife is looking to make the shirt herself!)
- Some form of jacket, most likely black too
- Black wellies with added internal comfort
- I’m making my own leather armour pieces, which will include a wide, runic hero/barbarian style belt, a runic, leather pauldron and a set of tunic leather bracers. Colours in contemplation are currently blue and white/silver trim with some LED work to light up the runes.
- Several pouches for money, basic chirurgeon supplies, wine flask -OR- bottle pouch and general extra space.
- Wand, Rod and Buckler -OR- Staff
- Some form of tome I can write my details in and write up spells and rituals all fancy, with (yes I want one) a book holster lol.