Icons and Talismans

These are fantastic.

0 Likes

Properly floppy Varushkan hat and added Spider. :smiley: :smiley:

0 Likes

I’ve just spotted that there are a bunch of new icons! Woot! I will slap them onto the empire wiki shortly. Love your work.

0 Likes

I’m glad you like them.

Although now I feel the need to improve my shaky photography. :smiley:

0 Likes

Icons, talismans and now Pyx’s too.

Commission piece for House de Rondell.

1 Like

Do you take IC commissions by correspondence or do I have to catch you on the field?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Likes

I do take IC commissions by correspondence. Drop me a PM and I’ll give you my email.

Delivery to field, at the next Solstice (I only attend the Solstices), where final price negotiations can take place.

I think the Suns already have one of my pieces. The Icon of Vardas?

0 Likes

Possibly, given we’re a Vigilance and Loyalty chapter. I’ve just sent you a PM with some OC questions before engaging in IC shenanigans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Likes

Another commission. This time a Syphon of Stars for the Moons and Stars Coven.

I think I have the cosmology right.

World in the centre, circled by the moon, the sun, and the Wanderer (which doesn’t have a fixed track). Then the constellations (with the six horizon constellations named). All together these comprise the ‘mortal’ realm, and then linked to this, but separate, are the six magical realms. Labyrinth not shown because it isn’t a realm (nope, definitely not).

0 Likes

Oh that is nice :slight_smile:.

0 Likes

So… finally brave enough to attempt the new forum and add some more pictures.

Icon of Cora Holdfast.

4 Likes

Sadogua box. I imagine it filled with measures of Irridescent Gloaming… or chocolates.

3 Likes

Icon of Gilda Ashwine.

1 Like

Last one of the day.

Medallion depicting Jaheris. Part of a three part set also including a medallion of Eleonaris and a triptych showing both Eternals. Although I haven’t managed to deliver this one yet.

1 Like

Those are ace and I love that box and the icon of Cora :smiley:

1 Like