Pictures of anvil grounds

hello!
this is my first post here …
but i am going to empire when its safe, for my very first time. and i kinda want to see how the anvil town looks like. like for exsampel the shops,the teahouses,the tervans ,nations part of anvil.ect

thats all from me^^

Welcome to Empire!

This page from the Empire wiki has a lot of new player information about the field (Anvil). Whats in it, why its there, what you can do with it and pictures. There is also a gallery at the bottom of the page.
If you have anymore questions let us know! We love answering questions here!

2 Likes

Welcome to the game and the forums :slight_smile:

Are you after further photos from around Anvil?

hi
yes i am^^

Okay, here’s a few from my collection. Apart from the first two, assume these are credit to the following excellent photographers: Oliver Facey, Beth Dooner, Tom Garnett:

And then the more recent few years…

p7872813_2968296786_3

…wow. Even without ALL the battle/skirmish photos, I have quite a few collected :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Damn I really wish we still had those stands in the glory square

2 Likes

What ever happened to them?

One suspects that they might need refurbishment as they were originally built for Odyssey 10 years ago :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

That is a massive understatement… :laughing:

How about my Anvil 12 minute walk through 360 video tour?!

6 Likes

And if you want to see what LARP traders generally sell try my 360 video tour of a traders fair, earlier this year:

2 Likes

A small portion of the Dawn camp:

The Brass Coast Camps and Freeborn mustering for a skirmish.

All photos by me in 2019, E2 and E3 (aka Spring Equinox and Summer Solstice in game reckoning).

2 Likes