- The Virtuous apply what they have learned; Wisdom knows all knowledge is incomplete.
- Let every word you speak carry meaning; do not use forty when four will do.
- Wisdom is not always knowing the answer; Wisdom is finding the right question.
- Test what you learn; only fools accept hearsay as truth.
- Despise folly and chastise the fool that spreads it.
Here we are at the third of our 3 things series on faith and this week we’re tackling Wisdom. The virtue that has much and at the same time little to do with “common sense”.
Priests and pilgrims of Wisdom, what 3 things would you tell a new player who was interested about getting dedicated to Wisdom OOC and the kind of game Wisdom gives you at Empire?
As always try not to get into the meat of the IC arguments around Wisdom too much, but an introduction to some of the questions you might start off asking is fine.
Also talk to us about the Auras of Wisdom and how they work with your game as a wisdom priest or pilgrim.